Twitter Weekly Updates for 2010-10-03

• All flight delays should include a bonbon and VT microbrew. #
  • "Excuse me, but I hope this air handler to dry out the carpets won't disturb your work." #
  • Completing my tps reports is the most humbling-frustrating-enraging part of the month. #Icanhazpaperundrepeatmyself #
  • @dailyarchivist @adravan Oh that brings back memories of Charleston, WV and #marac09 in reply to dailyarchivist #
  • @dailyarchivist I had never visited WV & enjoyed Charleston just fine. The long drive erased most memories, I think. in reply to dailyarchivist #
  • @blkenn Very jealous you're at the Madison Farmers Market. Eat some cheese curds for me and all of Virginia, really. #
  • Two days after the rain stopped, I can hear a drip in the office ceiling. #$%! When will this end? #

Powered by Twitter Tools

This entry was posted in Twitter and tagged by Special Collections Staff. Bookmark the permalink.

About Special Collections Staff

Swem Library’s Special Collections Research Center is a learning lab for students, much like a science lab, except the raw materials we offer for your experimentation and observation are original manuscripts, photographs, rare books, sheet music, maps, and other unique or rare treasures documenting humanity’s history and culture.